Salt Heath, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Salt Heath is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Salt and Enson
- District/Borough: Stafford
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°50'30"N 2°4'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 395221, 327151
- OS Grid: SJ952271
- Mapcode Local: GBR 27Q.YNX
- Mapcode Global: WHBDN.4TDP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Salt Heath within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.