Salmon Hole, Aberdeenshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Salmon Hole is a coastal landform in Aberdeenshire
- Unitary Authority: Aberdeenshire
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 57°28'10"N 1°46'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 413379, 842162
- OS Grid: NK133421
- Mapcode Local: GBR P8YZ.KSR
- Mapcode Global: WHBQG.NJ75
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Salmon Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.