Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rownall is a hamlet in Staffordshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Cheddleton
- District/Borough: Staffordshire Moorlands
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°2'35"N 2°4'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 395197, 349543
- OS Grid: SJ951495
- Mapcode Local: GBR 25D.BNZ
- Mapcode Global: WHBCP.4R2Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rownall within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Rownall in the Domesday Book
A village in Totmonslow hundred,
in the county of Staffordshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Wulfmer
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: King William
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: King William