Rous's Covert, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rous's Covert is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Pattingham and Patshull
- District/Borough: South Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°36'39"N 2°19'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 378483, 301529
- OS Grid: SJ784015
- Mapcode Local: GBR 07N.8GS
- Mapcode Global: WH9DK.BMVM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rous's Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.