We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rougham Heath is a forest or wood in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Rushbrooke with Rougham
- District/Borough: St. Edmundsbury
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°14'14"N 0°46'37"E
- Eastings/Northings: 589728, 263543
- OS Grid: TL897635
- Mapcode Local: GBR RGD.R9F
- Mapcode Global: VHKDC.F164
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rougham Heath within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.