We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rough Hole Point is a wetland in Dartmouth, Devon
- Built-Up Area: Dartmouth
- Parish/Community: Dartmouth
- District/Borough: South Hams
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°21'46"N 3°35'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 287314, 52661
- OS Grid: SX873526
- Mapcode Local: GBR QS.QND7
- Mapcode Global: FRA 38C2.QX0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rough Hole Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.