Roseberry Topping, Hambleton
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Roseberry Topping is a hill or mountain in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Guisborough
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°30'19"N 1°6'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 457903, 512600
- OS Grid: NZ579126
- Mapcode Local: GBR NJQB.2Q
- Mapcode Global: WHD7F.Y0VX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Roseberry Topping within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.