Rose Copse, South Northamptonshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rose Copse is a forest or wood in South Northamptonshire
- Parish/Community: Stoke Goldington
- Unitary Authority: South Northamptonshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°8'52"N 0°48'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 481183, 250634
- OS Grid: SP811506
- Mapcode Local: GBR CYV.BRM
- Mapcode Global: VHDSL.T8JP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rose Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.