We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rooting Alders is a forest or wood in Kent
- Parish/Community: Little Chart
- District/Borough: Ashford
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°10'14"N 0°47'35"E
- Eastings/Northings: 595361, 144976
- OS Grid: TQ953449
- Mapcode Local: GBR RWD.HBQ
- Mapcode Global: VHKKD.PTNX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rooting Alders within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.