Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Roose is a suburban area in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Barrow-in-Furness
- Parish/Community: Barrow-in-Furness, unparished area
- District/Borough: Barrow-in-Furness
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°6'55"N 3°11'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 322500, 469500
- OS Grid: SD225695
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6N5V.TG
- Mapcode Global: WH72J.0TMB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Roose within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Roose in the Domesday Book
A village in Amounderness hundred,
in the county of Yorkshire.