We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Roedean Bottom is a valley in Brighton and Hove, Lewes
- Built-Up Area: Brighton and Hove
- Parish/Community: Brighton and Hove, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Lewes
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°48'58"N 0°5'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 534848, 103599
- OS Grid: TQ348035
- Mapcode Local: GBR KQJ.NT1
- Mapcode Global: FRA B6PY.5W0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Roedean Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.