Roddlesworth Number 4 Plantation, Chorley
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Roddlesworth Number 4 Plantation is a forest or wood in Chorley
- Parish/Community: North Turton
- Unitary Authority: Chorley
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°41'0"N 2°31'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 365721, 420916
- OS Grid: SD657209
- Mapcode Local: GBR BTVV.38
- Mapcode Global: WH977.8N0Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Roddlesworth Number 4 Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.