Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rocky Clump is a forest or wood in Lewes
- Parish/Community: Brighton and Hove, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Lewes
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°52'31"N 0°6'50"W
- Eastings/Northings: 532792, 110120
- OS Grid: TQ327101
- Mapcode Local: GBR KPX.207
- Mapcode Global: FRA B6NS.FFR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rocky Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.