We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
River Hamble is a water feature in Locks Heath/Warsash/Whiteley, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Locks Heath/Warsash/Whiteley
- Parish/Community: Fareham, unparished area
- District/Borough: Fareham
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°53'30"N 1°17'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 450500, 110500
- OS Grid: SU505105
- Mapcode Local: GBR 887.0C1
- Mapcode Global: FRA 866R.7VC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of River Hamble within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.