Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Risp Howe is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Stainmore
- District/Borough: Eden
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°29'43"N 2°11'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 387204, 511130
- OS Grid: NY872111
- Mapcode Local: GBR FJ2G.PB
- Mapcode Global: WHB4N.682N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Risp Howe within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.