Ring's Copse, Basingstoke and Deane
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ring's Copse is a forest or wood in Beenham, Basingstoke and Deane
- Built-Up Area: Beenham
- Parish/Community: Beenham
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°24'42"N 1°8'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 459501, 168423
- OS Grid: SU595684
- Mapcode Local: GBR 93B.K3K
- Mapcode Global: VHCZG.3S25
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ring's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.