We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ring Clumps is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Great Coxwell
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°39'6"N 1°36'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 427553, 194855
- OS Grid: SU275948
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5VV.HHC
- Mapcode Global: VHC0L.5RB3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ring Clumps within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.