Rid's Hill, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rid's Hill is a hill or mountain in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Brill
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°49'44"N 1°2'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 466437, 214912
- OS Grid: SP664149
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9ZS.8K0
- Mapcode Global: VHCXK.Y9Y9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rid's Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.