Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ridlees Cairn is a hill or mountain in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Alwinton
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°19'55"N 2°15'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 384049, 604262
- OS Grid: NT840042
- Mapcode Local: GBR D6QS.1C
- Mapcode Global: WHB0K.C7DL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ridlees Cairn within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.