Rickoll's Plantation, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rickoll's Plantation is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Hambleden
- District/Borough: Wycombe
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°34'19"N 0°51'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 478920, 186534
- OS Grid: SU789865
- Mapcode Local: GBR C4F.BQZ
- Mapcode Global: VHDW9.0R93
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rickoll's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.