We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rickerscote is a suburban area in Stafford, Staffordshire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Stafford
- Parish/Community: Stafford, unparished area
- District/Borough: Stafford
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°46'51"N 2°6'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 392937, 320394
- OS Grid: SJ929203
- Mapcode Local: GBR 28G.NB5
- Mapcode Global: WHBF0.MC89
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rickerscote within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Rickerscote in the Domesday Book
A village in Cuttlestone hundred,
in the county of Staffordshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Earl Edwin
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Robert of Stafford
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Robert (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 2 1⁄2 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 in 1086
- Households: 3 villagers; 3 smallholders
- Plough Teams: 1 lord's plough; 1 men's plough (4 plough lands)
- Meadow: 2 acres