Reeking Hole, Cheshire West and Chester
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Reeking Hole is an inland water in Cheshire West and Chester
- Parish/Community: Whitegate and Marton
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°13'5"N 2°36'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 359868, 369197
- OS Grid: SJ598691
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7P.1BB6
- Mapcode Global: WH99J.0C0M
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Reeking Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.