We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Reed's Forest is a forest or wood in Redbridge, Redbridge
- Built-Up Area: Redbridge
- Parish/Community: Redbridge, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Redbridge
- Region: London
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°37'19"N 0°1'33"E
- Eastings/Northings: 540356, 193410
- OS Grid: TQ403934
- Mapcode Local: GBR LL.K81
- Mapcode Global: VHHMY.DHNF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Reed's Forest within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.