Redstone Quarry Plantation, Cornwall
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Redstone Quarry Plantation is a forest or wood in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Maker-with-Rame
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°21'2"N 4°10'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 245376, 52354
- OS Grid: SX453523
- Mapcode Local: GBR NV.W7HV
- Mapcode Global: FRA 2843.PDF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Redstone Quarry Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.