Redgrove Wood, East Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Redgrove Wood is a forest or wood in Bexhill, East Sussex
- Built-Up Area: Bexhill
- Parish/Community: Rother, unparished area
- District/Borough: Rother
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°51'35"N 0°28'6"E
- Eastings/Northings: 573823, 109626
- OS Grid: TQ738096
- Mapcode Local: GBR PX5.57P
- Mapcode Global: FRA C6WT.LBH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Redgrove Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.