Redding Point Plantation, Cornwall
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Redding Point Plantation is a forest or wood in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Maker-with-Rame
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°20'46"N 4°10'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 245678, 51835
- OS Grid: SX456518
- Mapcode Local: GBR NV.WGNS
- Mapcode Global: FRA 2844.53B
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Redding Point Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.