Redcliff Covert, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Redcliff Covert is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Kinver
- District/Borough: South Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°27'7"N 2°14'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 383257, 283808
- OS Grid: SO832838
- Mapcode Local: GBR 1C0.8HP
- Mapcode Global: VH91G.0M0N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Redcliff Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.