Redbrick Plantation, Cambridgeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Redbrick Plantation is a forest or wood in Hardwick , Cambridgeshire
- Built-Up Area: Hardwick
- Parish/Community: Hardwick
- District/Borough: South Cambridgeshire
- County: Cambridgeshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°12'21"N 0°0'44"E
- Eastings/Northings: 537617, 258313
- OS Grid: TL376583
- Mapcode Local: GBR K5T.PZ4
- Mapcode Global: VHHK1.5TFB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Redbrick Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.