We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Red Shale is a cliff or slope in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Loftus
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°33'56"N 0°49'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 475537, 519578
- OS Grid: NZ755195
- Mapcode Local: GBR QHMN.D2
- Mapcode Global: WHF8B.5HGM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Red Shale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.