We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Red Nabs is a cliff or slope in Staithes, Hambleton
- Built-Up Area: Staithes
- Parish/Community: Loftus
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°33'34"N 0°47'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 477763, 518925
- OS Grid: NZ777189
- Mapcode Local: GBR QHVQ.T9
- Mapcode Global: WHF8B.PNQD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Red Nabs within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.