Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Red Hole is a coastal landform in Dorset
- Parish/Community: West Lulworth
- District/Borough: Purbeck
- County: Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°37'18"N 2°16'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 381074, 80264
- OS Grid: SY810802
- Mapcode Local: GBR 10Q.WQS
- Mapcode Global: FRA 674F.7XH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Red Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.