Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Red Dial is a hamlet in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Westward
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°48'13"N 3°9'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 325565, 546038
- OS Grid: NY255460
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6DCW.SS
- Mapcode Global: WH6Z7.FJP8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Red Dial within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.