Red Cross, Worcestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Red Cross is a hamlet in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
- Built-Up Area: Bromsgrove
- Parish/Community: Bromsgrove, unparished area
- District/Borough: Bromsgrove
- County: Worcestershire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°20'21"N 2°4'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 394703, 271244
- OS Grid: SO947712
- Mapcode Local: GBR 2FX.952
- Mapcode Global: VH923.XG5K
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Red Cross within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.