We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Red Brae Point is a coastal headland in Beadnell, Carlisle
- Built-Up Area: Beadnell
- Parish/Community: Beadnell
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°33'25"N 1°37'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 423542, 629323
- OS Grid: NU235293
- Mapcode Local: GBR K425.8S
- Mapcode Global: WHC0T.YLR9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Red Brae Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.