Read's Island, West Lindsey
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Read's Island is an island in Ferriby Sluice, West Lindsey
- Built-Up Area: Ferriby Sluice
- Parish/Community: South Ferriby
- Unitary Authority: West Lindsey
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°41'7"N 0°32'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 496504, 421975
- OS Grid: SE965219
- Mapcode Local: GBR STNT.TN
- Mapcode Global: WHGFV.NMYM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Read's Island within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.