Raydon Plantation, Suffolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Raydon Plantation is a forest or wood in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Thelnetham
- District/Borough: St. Edmundsbury
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°22'51"N 0°56'24"E
- Eastings/Northings: 600198, 279956
- OS Grid: TM001799
- Mapcode Local: GBR SG6.QGY
- Mapcode Global: VHKCP.7FT2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Raydon Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.