Ratlin Side, Scottish Borders
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ratlin Side is a hill or mountain in Scottish Borders
- Unitary Authority: Scottish Borders
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°27'46"N 3°14'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 321500, 619500
- OS Grid: NT215195
- Mapcode Local: GBR 55S8.PG
- Mapcode Global: WH6VX.4YYC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ratlin Side within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.