Ratcliffe Plantations, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ratcliffe Plantations is a forest or wood in Heanor, Derbyshire
- Built-Up Area: Heanor
- Parish/Community: Smalley
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°59'22"N 1°23'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 440595, 343748
- OS Grid: SK405437
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7FJ.FPX
- Mapcode Global: WHDGN.J430
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ratcliffe Plantations within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.