We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rass Wood is a forest or wood in Bamber Bridge, Lancashire
- Built-Up Area: Bamber Bridge
- Parish/Community: South Ribble, unparished area
- District/Borough: South Ribble
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°44'32"N 2°37'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 358535, 427534
- OS Grid: SD585275
- Mapcode Local: GBR BT25.C4
- Mapcode Global: WH96Z.K6R8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rass Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.