Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ramp Holes is a coastal landform in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°49'13"N 5°4'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 202083, 551642
- OS Grid: NX020516
- Mapcode Local: GBR FHTZ.4TT
- Mapcode Global: WH1RM.X32F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ramp Holes within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.