Ramillies Plantation, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ramillies Plantation is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Perlethorpe cum Budby
- District/Borough: Newark and Sherwood
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°14'51"N 1°1'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 465214, 372727
- OS Grid: SK652727
- Mapcode Local: GBR PZ9W.2J
- Mapcode Global: WHFGM.7MKP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ramillies Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.