Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ralph's Hole is a coastal landform in Devon
- Parish/Community: Malborough
- District/Borough: South Hams
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°13'52"N 3°50'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 268653, 38423
- OS Grid: SX686384
- Mapcode Local: GBR QC.VVZQ
- Mapcode Global: FRA 28VF.0P0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ralph's Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.