Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rake Dike is a water feature in Kirklees
- Parish/Community: Holme Valley
- Unitary Authority: Kirklees
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°32'45"N 1°50'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 410500, 405500
- OS Grid: SE105055
- Mapcode Local: GBR HWKF.SK
- Mapcode Global: WHCBL.N4LC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rake Dike within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.