We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Radnor Cliff is a cliff or slope in Folkestone, Kent
- Built-Up Area: Folkestone
- Parish/Community: Sandgate
- District/Borough: Shepway
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°4'27"N 1°9'34"E
- Eastings/Northings: 621443, 135293
- OS Grid: TR214352
- Mapcode Local: GBR W21.L13
- Mapcode Global: FRA F698.ZKD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Radnor Cliff within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.