We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Raddon Top Clump is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: Shobrooke
- District/Borough: Mid Devon
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°49'4"N 3°34'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 288764, 103225
- OS Grid: SS887032
- Mapcode Local: GBR LD.XSW6
- Mapcode Global: FRA 36DX.T3T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Raddon Top Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.