Quesse Wood, Cheshire West and Chester
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Quesse Wood is a forest or wood in Cheshire West and Chester
- Parish/Community: Whitegate and Marton
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°13'8"N 2°32'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 364345, 369248
- OS Grid: SJ643692
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7S.18MS
- Mapcode Global: WH99K.0CX0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Quesse Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.