Queen Rock, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Queen Rock is an island in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Flamborough
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°7'39"N 0°5'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 524551, 471885
- OS Grid: TA245718
- Mapcode Local: GBR WNSQ.32
- Mapcode Global: WHHF2.HHRZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Queen Rock within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.