Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Queen Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Mottisfont
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°2'46"N 1°32'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 431886, 127525
- OS Grid: SU318275
- Mapcode Local: GBR 638.CSY
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76NC.1BB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Queen Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.