We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Quarters Spit is a wetland in Tollesbury, Essex
- Built-Up Area: Tollesbury
- Parish/Community: Tollesbury
- District/Borough: Maldon
- County: Essex
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°45'57"N 0°53'47"E
- Eastings/Northings: 599972, 211458
- OS Grid: TL999114
- Mapcode Local: GBR SPP.CGG
- Mapcode Global: VHKGK.HVCZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Quarters Spit within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.