Quarry Clump, County Durham
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Quarry Clump is a forest or wood in County Durham
- Parish/Community: Raby with Keverstone
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°35'23"N 1°49'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 411387, 521646
- OS Grid: NZ113216
- Mapcode Local: GBR HHPC.MF
- Mapcode Global: WHC5C.XWZP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Quarry Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.